Please, click here to see our New Yamato Series Iaito!
This Koshirae features a traditional rounded Higo style blackened Fuchi Kashira with an elegant and nice Mokko Tsuba.
- Weight w/o the Saya: 810 g approx (2.45 Shaku).
- Blade: reinforced zinc, aluminium alloy*.
- Hamon is available in 21 different styles.
- Tsuba: Hanzo
- Menuki: Ibushi Tachiyoroi
- Fuchi/Kashira: Higo
- Genuine Samegawa (ray skin).
- Tsukamaki (wrapping): 100% selected cotton.
- Mekugi peg: selected bamboo.
- Saya: selected Ho wood.
- Sageo: 100% selected cotton.
- Soft cloth sword bag is included.
- Handmade in Gifu, Japan.
The Iaito is constructed only by Japanese craftsmen in Gifu, not created by either non-Japanese labor or by mass production system: please allow us 6-8 weeks for the production.*A zinc /aluminium alloy is not made for cutting or any action which involves any impact to another object.
*This is just a reference size chart, we recommend you to ask your Sensei for choosing the most suitable size for your Iaito.